Next month: Montevideo, Uraguay!

Yes, that's right, next month I will (hopefully) go to Uraguay! I am so excited. I have wanted to visited the other countries in South America but somehow we never managed to go. Now that we are not buying property in Ecuador (the only lot I was interested in was not a winner with Jim: too low to the beach), we are free to travel. The local airlines offer super specials so in May we plan on going to Montevideo for 6 days and perhaps a few more days to explore the rest of the country. I asked my friend Jan to accompany us and she is thinking about it! How fun would that be? Super fun!

Comments

  1. Wonderful idea! I love the font you used in this post. Eye friendly! I can't wait to see photos of your next trip! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Book Promotion or lack thereof and why I love Ecuador!

New Look