What is a psychopath?

When I began to write "The Swirling Red Mist: A Tale of Murder" I had no clue what a true psychopath was so I researched it on Google and YouTube. I knew Nancy was a psychopath but I needed to know what she would be like to know.

I learned that all of us have some psychopathic traits, some more than others, some of us are more prone to certain behaviors and reactions. Those who have all the traits are dangerous because they are fearless and will risk everything if need be.

Do you know any psychopaths? I seem to know more than I ever imagined.  But tell me about the psychopaths you know. What are their traits? Liars, cheats, thieves, killers? Do they have regular jobs or unusual occupations? Are they fearless?

Do you think psychopaths are crazy? Should they be in mental hospitals? Can they be cured with therapy?

Please share your thoughts and ideas. Thanks!
Geree

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Promotion or lack thereof and why I love Ecuador!

New Look