Searching for an US phone number

One of the problems of living outside the US is security at my US banks. They require a phone number but my cell number in Chile has one too many digits to fit into their forms (although they have international address forms, they lack international phone number forms). So last week I thought I had it solved, I purchased a phone number from Skype located in San Diego, CA, my home town. But, it didn't work. I tested it calling from Jim's cell but it was never forwarded to my cell, so I knew it didn't work. Three days ago I started trying to get someone at Skype to help me but all I got was a chat person who never answered. I had been on hold for three days! Today I had enough and decided to get a refund, but guess what, no refund button online! WTF? I had no choice but to go to my bank in San Diego and ask them to file a dispute with Visa. My bank is very responsive and got right on it, so I feel much better about it now that I know I won't get screwed.

I felt so much better that I purchased the book promotion service for six weeks. I am so hoping my books sales increase. I have tried everything I can think of but nothing seems to work. I need the help of professionals. My hopes are high! Send me good thoughts!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Promotion or lack thereof and why I love Ecuador!

New Look